At Genetix Nutrition, our promise to you is to have orders despatched and delivered lightning fast Australia wide, rest assured we will get it there as soon as humanly possible.
How do we get it to you so fast?
Well it’s simple really. We utilise the very fastest transport, which could be via any one of our three (3) dedicated courier companies. Shipments begin being despatched from both our Gold Coast warehouse starting at 7am AEST Mon-Fri with the last goods leaving by 3pm AEST so there are no holding delays. Secondly, where possible we always use an airfreight service which is why the majority of our customers receive their orders the next business day. In short we don't muck around with shipping. We understand getting your delivery to you fast, without complication & as ordered is the best way of thanking you for trusting us with your supplement business.
Shipping & Handling Costs
Our shipping and handling fee is a flat $9.95 Australia wide or FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30.00. We encourage you to reach this amount so you can take advantage of the FREE DELIVERY offer!
Ordering & Delivery
After placing an order with Genetix Nutrition, this is what happens next:
- You will receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received
- Orders placed before 3:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (QLD time) Monday - Friday will be despatched via the fastest method, same business day. Orders placed after 3PM AEST or on weekends will be despatched the next business day
- When your order is despatched from our warehouse you will receive another email advising your delivery has been successfully shipped and you will receive a tracking number
- Orders are predominately air freighted via one of three couriers, with delivery extending to all regions of Australia. We utilise various courier services because this is the only way to ensure the fastest delivery. The majority of our customers in or around capital cities receive their goods next working day, with approximately 95% receiving deliveries within 3 working days. Remote or regional areas depending on the exact location may take additional time
- Delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, the courier may leave a card letting you know when and where to pick up your delivery. Some couriers may leave a card advising when they will attempt re-delivery
- Should you wish for deliveries to be left at your residence when no one is home (i.e. front door etc), this should be noted on your order comments. Genetix Nutrition is happy to oblige with these requests, however we hold no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries should these unfortunate circumstances occur.
Please note: Genetix Nutrition, the couriers and transport companies used will try at all times to follow order and delivery instructions where ever possible. However, there may be circumstances where the order and delivery instructions may be overlooked by the courier or our packers. If you are unsure whether your order or delivery instructions can be met, please contact Genetix Nutrition, the couriers or the transport companies directly.
Still have Questions?
Please call our amazing Customer Service on 1 300 438 830 during office hours Monday to Friday between 9.00am - 5.00pm AEST or contact us via email and we'll be more than happy to assist you.